We are looking for Project Manager with minimum of 8+ Years of Overall Experience and minimum 2+ Years of Experience in handling Projects in CRM, D365 CE delivery management involving Development, upgrades and Azure DevOps + Experience of handling MICROSOFT as a Client.
The Jobholder has to Manage Projects and Programs in the factory. He/ She has to understand the Processes, Scope as per the SOW and Project Management aspects. Job involves understanding the requirements , ensure quality deliverables, discussions with stakeholders and follow up with the customer, Partners to meet Project specific KPIs.
The Project Manager would mainly be responsible for the following:
Project Planning & execution:
1. Understand the requirements wrt to client expectations and Scope of Work
2. Responsible for requirements management and manage project within time, cost and quality
3. Timely and proactive management of risks, Escalation Management and Customer Service.
4. Review and guide teams on Project planning, scheduling, monitoring and customer escalations.
5. Drives scrum calls and Communicates regularly with client for project deliverables and Progress.
6. Proficiency in automating and optimizing processes
7. Competent in team building and team communication strategies
8. Making sure employees meet performance expectations.
9. Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
10. Tracking the metrics /work hrs and timely status reporting
11. Having good blend of skills in Dynamics 365 CE full project lifecycle experience with Power Platform , including Power Apps, Power Automate, CDS (Common Data Service/Dataverse) and Azure. Is Preferable.
12. Experience in handling dynamics CRM Solution deployments through CICD is a plus
14. Experience in D365 field service, customer service upgrade , Data Migration , Power BI is a plus.
15. Upskilling the Associates
1. Build a coordination and connect across teams and partners
2. Act as SPOC for all Billing related activities involved in project.
Process and Quality Management:
1. Adherence and compliance to Project/organization processes and standards.
2. Understand the process and identify process gaps to bring in continuous improvements and efficiencies for project deliverable
1. BE/ B.Tech, MBA,MCA or any Graduate with good Project Management Experience
2. 8+ Years of Overall Experience with minimum 2 + Years of Experience in handling Projects in CRM , D365 CE delivery management involving Development, upgrades and Azure DevOps
3. Strong communication, Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
In case the above details meets your experience and expertise and you are willing to explore teh opportunity with us, kindly share your updated resume along with following details:
LinkedIn Profile Link:
Ready to relocate Hyderabad / Bangalore?
Are you holding any offer? If Yes, please share the CTC of offer in-hand, location and DOJ:
Official Notice Period:
Are you serving NP? If Yes, please share your LWD:
total Years of Experience:
Years of Experience in D365 CRM / D365 CRM CE Development Projects:
Years of Experience as Project Manager:
Years of Experience as Project Manager in D365 CRM / D365 CRM CE Development Projects:
What is the maximum team size managed?
Have you handled any MICROSOFT D365 CRM / D365 CRM CE Project as a Client Project being a Project Manager?
List the Certifications you carry:
Salary: 25,00,000 - 35,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryOther Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skandha It Services
Skandha IT Services Pvt. Ltd. is 2017 founded, an official gold partners to Microsoft and is IT Services company, specialized in developing Cloud based Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Content and Data Management solutions based on wide range of technologies. Our team of technical experts are working on direct IT Managed Services & FPP projects (ODC) for technologies like D365, F&O and CRM along with supporting the partners, like Microsoft, PWC, Google, Bosh, E&Y; just few to name, on their internal projects. We are investing in building high-demand capability pools and expert pools in niche sills like AI, ML, IoT, Mixed Reality, DevOps, SRE, Cybersecurity and Blockchain along with fulfilling regular Java and Microsoft technology stack demands. Leadership team is as below:
- Amit Sircar:Has 30 years in IT and most recently was the VP for Global Business Productivity Domain over at Microsoft. Currently, the Managing Partner for CEdge India operations and Chairman to Skandha IT Services India operations.
- Sangeeta Verma:Has 3 decades Global Delivery, Operations, HR and SLA Management experience with two successfully launched books on Self-Development. She has contributed in many start-ups on people development and process management and holds a position of COO in Skandha IT Services now.
Please visit our webpages https://www.skandhait.com/
Contact Company:Skandha It Services
Address:Western Aqua, 12th Floor, 103-Workafella, Whitefield, Hi-Tech City Road, Hyderabad, Telangana, India