Roles and ResponsibilitiesWork experience in both SAP ECC6 and SAP S4 HANA.
• Client facing role. Good communication skills
• Requirement gathering and analysis.
• SAP configuration as per requirements.
• SAP report development.
• Data Uploads via LSMW and LTMC (SAP S4 HANA).
• Feasibility check of requirements from technical and business point of view.
• Documentation of requirements, solution and testing.
• Coordination with technical team for development.
• Internal recruitment of technical team members for the project.
• Basic knowledge of SAP ABAP debug for reports/programs.
• Knowledge about SAP Security module like Role assignment, Trace etc.
• Worked on POCs (Proof Of Concepts) related to SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) and SAP QM (Quality Management).
Role:IT Operations Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT Infrastructure Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
SKANDHA IT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Our team of technical experts are working on direct IT Managed Services & FPP projects (ODC) for technologies like D365, F&O and CRM along with supporting the partners, like Microsoft, PWC, Google, Bosh, E&Y; just few to name, on their internal projects.
We are investing in building high-demand capability pools and expert pools in niche sills like AI, ML, IoT, Mixed Reality, DevOps, SRE, Cybersecurity and Blockchain along with fulfilling regular Java and Microsoft technology stack demands.